Ramona Werst shows how to make Real Texas Hershey Kiss Cookies.
Readymade cookie dough
250 Gram (to dust the cookies)
1. Heat the oven to 375 F.
2. Make small balls , about 1 inch in diameter , out of the cookie dough.
3. Place the icing sugar in a bowl.
4. Roll the balls in icing sugar and place on the cookie sheet lined baking tray.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 F for 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Let the cookies cool, until they are soft to touch, but not warm enough to melt the Hershey’s kisses, when they are placed on top of them.
7. Place the Hershey's kisses on top of the cookies,as a topping. Allow to cool , at room temperature.
8. Serve at room temperature on its own or with steaming hot Coffee.