2. In a mixing bowl, combine and mix well all dry ingredients - flour, Splenda, brown sugar, baking soda and salt except for the chocolate chips.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients- applesauce, pumpkin, egg substitute, and vanilla extract.
4. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until completely blended.
5. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Spray a large baking pan with nonstick spray and spoon batter into 8 evenly spaced circles.
7. Place pan in the oven for about 10 minutes (until cookies appear done and feel firm).
8. Remove pan from the oven and allow cookies to cool slightly.
9. For best results, enjoy while the cookies are still warm and the chips are still melty!