GETTING THINGS STARTED
1. Get the electric oven preheated to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Meanwhile, break the jalapeno and peanut brittle into 4 inch pieces.
3. Fry the bacon in its own fat, until crisp.
4. In a bowl, mix the white and brown sugars together.
5. Sift the flour.
6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
7. Using a food processor, beat the butter and sugar together on a low speed setting, until the mixture is light and fluffy.
8. Add the eggs, one at a time.
9. Mix in the peanut butter.
10. In a bowl, mix the flour, with the baking powder and salt.
11. Add the flour to the sugar and egg mixture, one cup at a time, to get a smooth batter.
12. Add the peanut brittle pieces and the fried bacon , to the batter and mix for a few seconds.
13. Scoop one teaspoon of the cookie batter and lay it on the lined baking tray, to make a round, medium sized cookie. Repeat the process, until the entire cookie mix gets used up.
14. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes, at 350 F, till they turn golden in colour.
15. These cookies are best served at room temperature, either by themselves or along with some piping hot coffee.
When preserved in an air tight container, they keep well for 2 weeks.