Delicious, melt in your mouth cookies that are easy to make!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), room temperature
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Pure vanilla extract
All purpose flour
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and line it with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of the stand mixer drop the butter, sugar, salt and the vanilla extract. Mix together until creamy and fluffy.
3. Pour in the all purpose flour.Mix until well combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours until it is firm.
5. Divide the dough and form 1 inch balls out of each and place on the cookie sheet.
6. Bake for about 13 minutes until the edges of the cookie looks brown.
7. Remove from oven and dust them with confectioner's sugar.
8. Place on a decorative platter and serve.