1 Cup (16 tbs), raw, hulled (reserve 16 for garnishing)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), raw, hulled
3 Tablespoon (can also use coconut syrup, maple syrup or agave nectar)
1 Dash, powdered
1 Teaspoon (Himalayan salt preferred)
1. Place the pistachios and cashews in the food processor.
2. Process until the nuts are finely chopped.
3. Add the coconut oil, sweetener, vanilla and salt.
4. Process again until all ingredients are combined.
5. If you wish to use a scoop to make the cookies, place the batter in the refrigerator for 2 hours to firm.
6. Remove from the refrigerator and scoop into perfect little cookies.
7. Store in the refrigerator.
8. Otherwise, press the batter into a wax paper lined 8″ square dish
9. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Cooking in ten minutes? Why not…this simple recipe ensures that you can make cookies for yourself and your family in ten minutes flat. No need to bake the dough as its rich in nuts and natural sugars. It is also ideal for growing children due to the high content of coconut oil