Stuffed Peaches and Cream Cookie Bites
|Non stick cooking spray||2 Dash|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), packed|
|Butter||10 Tablespoon, softened|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|For the filling|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Peach||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), pureed (Use canned or fresh)|
|Fresh peach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For crumb topping|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Quick cooking oats||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. DOUGH: In a medium bowl, add flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk together to mix. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add butter with brown sugar. Beat till creamy.
4. Add in the egg and vanilla. Continue to beat till incorporated.
5. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Stir just until combined.
6. Place in the freezer for around 15 minutes until partially frozen.
7. FILLING: In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and peach puree until combined.
8. Fold in the diced peaches. Set aside.
9. CRUMB TOPPING: In another medium bowl, combine all the crumb topping ingredients. Set aside.
10. Spray non-stick mini muffin tins with baking spray.
11. Remove partially frozen dough from freezer.
12. Take about a tablespoon size of dough and flatten in out.
13. Drop a small teaspoon amount of the peach mixture into the center of the dough.
14. Fold the dough over, sealing the ends and then roll into a ball. Place into the muffin tin.
15. Sprinkle the tops with crumb topping.
16. Bake for 12 minutes or till done.
17. Remove from oven and let it cool in the pan.
18. In a serving plate, serve the cookies either as sweet snack with milk and refreshing beverage or as dessert.