1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Cream together butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and then add to creamed mixture and mix well.
3) Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness or thicker and cut out shapes.
4) Bake at 375° for 5-8 minutes or until set but not brown at all. Cool on wire racks.
5) Top with frosting and serve the cookies.
If you like testing your creativity, this is the perfect time to make sugar cookies. Not only your kids but everybody in your family will love this recipe. Bake the cookies just for 8 minutes and your snack is ready. Got through the recipe video now!!!