1. Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) Whisk together dry ingredients in medium bowl.
3) Take a large bowl and combine (with mixer) sugars, then add butter.
4) Continue to add eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
5) Add flour mixture at low speed, do not over mix.
6) Drop rounded spoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
7) Use a wet fork to make crisscross pattern.
8) Bake at 300 for 15-22min.
9) Serve the cookies.
For thicker cookies, refrigerate dough for a minimum 1 hr.
If you like munching sweet things, cookies are the best alternatives. Here, the chef is making a delicious peanut butter cookie. Check out the ingredients and recipe and start making this crunchy snack for yourself.