Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? Well, this Thursday Rebecca is in the kitchen showing you how to make her twist on this classic dessert. The secret? A little honey to help make the cookies extra sweet and moist. Don't forget the milk!
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In mixing bowl cream together shortening, brown sugar and honey.
3. Add vanilla and egg and mix until combined.
4. Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix until combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Scoop onto cookie sheet.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
8. Serve or store in a jar when cool enough.
Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? Here is a twisted Honey Chip Cookies recipe that is a little different take on this classic recipe. The secret? A little honey to help make the cookies extra sweet and moist. Don't forget the milk with it!