|For the base|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For the filling|
|Condensed milk sweetened||14 Ounce|
|White corn syrup||4 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the topping|
|Chocolate bars||3 (Aero chocolate bars)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Prepare a 9x13 baking pan.
3. In a mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar and butter.
4. Using a pastry cutter, crumble the butter with the flour until you get a coarse meal texture.
5. Pour the base mixture in the baking pan; press it down for form an even single layer.
6. Bake it for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
7. In a pot pour condensed milk, butter, corn syrup and brown sugar, over medium heat bring it to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Remove the crust once done and pour the caramel all over the crust, allow it to cool in the refrigerator just until the caramel sets.
9. In a Pyrex container, melt the aero chocolate bar in the microwave or double boiler.
10. Once done pour the melted chocolate over the set caramel, spread it evenly.
11. And place it in the fridge for the chocolate to set.
12. Once the chocolate is set remove from the refrigerator and cut.
13. Serve the millionaire’s shortbread after a hearty meal.
Calories 586 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 17.1 g85.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.5 mg21.8%
Sodium 77.1 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 57.9 g
Protein 7 g14.2%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet