1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease and 8-inch baking pan.
3. Cut the cookie dough in half.
4. For the crust, press half of the dough onto the bottom of a greased baking pan.
5. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth.
6. Spread over crust.
7. Dollop remaining dough over the top.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
9. Cool on a wire rack.
10. Cut into bars
11. Dust with a little icing sugar/cocoa if you like.
Have a lot of chocolate chip cookie dough left over from a weekend of baking for a picnic or bake sale? Don’t feel like baking another batch of cookies then try turning the cookie dough into a heavenly dessert! All you need is 5 basic ingredients. This recipe gives you all the more reason to make an extra amount of chocolate chip cookie dough. This is one of the desserts of indulgence so those on a diet or counting calories should not view this recipe!