1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F before baking the cookies.
2. Into a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt for the cookie dough.
3. Make a well in the center of the sifted dry ingredients and pour in the melted butter.
4. Mix quick and gently and knead in to dough. Do not know too much.
5. Form dough in to a ball, cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Remove dough from refrigerator and unwrap onto a floured rolling board.
7. Roll dough out into about 1/4" thickness.
8. Use cookie cutters of desired shapes to cut out the cookie dough.
9. Arrange cookies on a cookie sheet, keeping 1-inch space between each.
10. Bake at 300 degree Fahrenheit for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
11. After baking remove cookies from oven and transfer them to a cooling rack.
12. In the meantime, prepare glaze by mixing icing sugar with milk and blend well.
13. Once cookies cools down, coat the cookies with glaze and sprinkle with colored sprinkles or sugar.
14. Serve with tea or as tea-time snack.
Most of us love just-baked treats during the holidays, but are hard-pressed to find time for holiday baking and just go and buy them off a bakery shelf. Try this recipe for eggless sugar cookies with sugar glaze and turn your hard work into festive gift ideas for friends and family. These are so easy and fun to make, even your kids can help.