In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make White Chocolate Holiday Cookies. This recipe was provided by Dr. Johnny P. LoveTrain of the channel FBCDJ1620AM. I hope you will visit his channel and give him some support on his quest for 500,000 views by the end of January (at which time he will have been on YouTube for 3 ½ years, providing entertainment and inspiration to thousands of viewers. I can vouch for the fact that the cookie recipe he provided is out-of-this world delicious, and I am proud to add it to my collection! Rick and I restrained ourselves by having only one cookie between us and gave the rest of the baked cookies away. We will, however, bake the reserved cookie dough to grace my upcoming Christmas Table!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (I used 1 stick butter and 1 stick margarine for this and the above ingredient)
Packed brown sugar
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
All purpose flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
6 Ounce (or 1 cup white chocolate chips)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, shortening, brown and white sugar.
4. Add egg and almond extract; mix well.
5. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ground ginger. Mix well.
6. Gradually add the dry mixture into the creamed mixture, beating constantly.
7. Stir in white chocolate and pecans.
8. Roll and flatten a tablespoon of dough and place them 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheet.
9. Pop in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
10. Serve with a cup of hot coffee and enjoy
With the festive season coming, this white chocolate chip cookie recipe is a perfect one to have at hand. Its easy to make and tastes wonderful with the crisp outer and soft inner textures. Take a look at this video for the easy steps of preparing it.