These are so ooey and gooey they are hard to resist!
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
8 Ounce, roughly chopped
Semi sweet chocolate chip
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, place flour, baking powder and salt and whisk nicely.
3. In another bowl, place the chopped semisweet chocolate and butter, microwave for 20 seconds, and stir.
4. Transfer the flour mixture to another bigger mixing bowl, break eggs in to the flour, add brown sugar and vanilla.
5. Using an electric beater, beat at high speed, add the chocolate butter mixture and beat again, put the semisweet chocolate chips and combine well.
6. In a baking tray, put a silicon sheet, pour the mixture one tablespoon at a time.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350F for 12 TO 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
There is a reason why these cookies are called outrageous. These cookies are so ooey and gooey; they are just hard to resist! You can involve your kids in the making process; they'll love it. Enjoy this video from Chefuality! Bon Appetit!