Chocolate Cookie Recipe (Cooking with Kids)
|Flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Semisweet chocolate||8 Ounce, roughly chopped|
|Semi sweet chocolate chip||12 Ounce|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, place flour, baking powder and salt and whisk nicely.
3. In another bowl, place the chopped semisweet chocolate and butter, microwave for 20 seconds, and stir.
4. Transfer the flour mixture to another bigger mixing bowl, break eggs in to the flour, add brown sugar and vanilla.
5. Using an electric beater, beat at high speed, add the chocolate butter mixture and beat again, put the semisweet chocolate chips and combine well.
6. In a baking tray, put a silicon sheet, pour the mixture one tablespoon at a time.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350F for 12 TO 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
8. Serve to kids as a snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4368 Calories from Fat 2048
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 237 g364.5%
Saturated Fat 122.4 g611.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 638 mg212.7%
Sodium 1511.2 mg63%
Total Carbohydrates 579 g192.9%
Dietary Fiber 15.6 g62.6%
Sugars 396.3 g
Protein 43 g85.2%
Vitamin A 59.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 34.7% Iron 72.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet