No Bake Chocolate Drop Cookies
|Quick-cooking oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Land O Lakes Brand)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flaked unsweetened coconut||3 Tablespoon (If Desired)|
1) In a bowl add oats, coconut and nuts and mix well and set aside.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa.
3) Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, till the mix comes to a boil.
4) Boil for 1 minute, then remove from the heat.
5) Stir in the oats mixture.
6) Drop the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
7) While the cookies are warm, roll in additional coconut.
8) Cool completely.
9) Refrigerate and store.
10) Serve with a glass of milk.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2723 Calories from Fat 1263
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 149 g229.1%
Saturated Fat 77.4 g387%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 126.6 mg42.2%
Sodium 186.9 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 334 g111.4%
Dietary Fiber 51.3 g205.2%
Sugars 157.3 g
Protein 58 g115.4%
Vitamin A 29.3% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 23.1% Iron 33.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet