No Bake Chocolate Drop Cookies
|Quick-cooking oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Land O Lakes Brand)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flaked unsweetened coconut||3 Tablespoon (If Desired)|
1) In a bowl add oats, coconut and nuts and mix well and set aside.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa.
3) Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, till the mix comes to a boil.
4) Boil for 1 minute, then remove from the heat.
5) Stir in the oats mixture.
6) Drop the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
7) While the cookies are warm, roll in additional coconut.
8) Cool completely.
9) Refrigerate and store.
10) Serve with a glass of milk.