|Softened butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 1⁄8 Cup (18 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light corn syrup||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Regular oats||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs), uncooked|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Candy coated milk chocolate pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cream butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg, peanut butter, vanilla, and corn syrup. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix oats, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix.
6. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix to make a stiff dough measuring 1/4-cup.
7. On ungreased cookie sheets drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls, 4 inches apart.
8. Press cookie into a 3 1/2-inch circle with fingertips.
9. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
10. Cool on cookie sheets and remove on wire racks. Cool completely.
11. Serve as desired.