Peanut Butter Cinnamon Cookies
|Softened butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream peanut butter and butter.
3. Add sugar and beat to get a light and fluffy consistency.
4. Mix vanilla and eggs. Beat them well.
5. Combine soda, cinnamon, salt and flour. Add the ingredients with the creamed mixture. Mix them well.
6. Make 36 balls from the dough, each of 1 inches.
7. Grease cookie sheets.
8. Place the balls on the cookie sheets - 2 inches away from one another.
9. Use a wet form to flatten the cookies and get a thickness of 1/4 inches.
10. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
11. Cool the cookies for 2 minutes.
12. Remove the cookies from the wire racks and cool them.
13. Serve peanut butter cinnamon cookies with hot tea.