Chocolate Drop Cookies
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened (Land O Lakes)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating till well mixed.
5) Lower speed and add the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
6) Beat, scraping the bowl often till well mixed.
7) Onto cookie sheets, arrange tablespoonfuls of mix.
8) Place in oven for 12 to 14 minutes or till set.
9) Allow it to stand for 2 minutes and then remove from the cookie sheet.
10) Serve with warm milk.