Molasses Whole Wheat Cookies
|Non fat dry milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Shortening||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Molasses||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Whole wheat flour||18 Tablespoon (1 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, combine together dry milk, soda, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl, beat together shortening, molasses, and vanilla. Add eggs and beat well.
3) Now, add dry ingredients and wheat flour and mix thoroughly.
4) Fold in the raisins and on a greased baking sheet drop spoonful of the mixture.
5) Bake them at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
6) Serve the molasses whole wheat cookies with tea or coffee or as an after school snack.