Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs) (for cashew milk)
6 Cup (96 tbs) (for cashew milk)
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, take coconut oil, agave nectar and eggs. Mix it well.
3. Add vanilla extract and stir it well.
4. Add coconut flour and coconut. Mix it well.
5. Grease the baking pan with coconut oil.
6. Pour spoonfuls of the batter into the tray.
7. Bake it in an oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
For Cashew Milk
8. Soak 3 cups of cashews for 2 hours.
9. Wash and drain the cashews.
10. In a bowl, take the cashews.
11. Add 6 cups of water to it. Blend it well.
12. Add vanilla extract and agave nectar. Blend it again.
13. Serve Coconut Butter Cookies with cashew milk.
If you are in a mood to snack, try Coconut Butter Cookies with Cashew Milk! A simple and easy procedure can make this delicious cookie which can be had with nutritious cashew milk. This recipe is definitely worth trying!