|Flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), sieved|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten well|
|Unsweetened chocolate squares||3 , melted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For Greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In another medium sized bowl, combine sugar, shortening and eggs. Cream well till mixture is light and fluffy.
5. Add chocolate, milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
6. Add sieved ingredients, raisins and nuts and mix well. Cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Drop spoonfuls of chilled mixture on to greased tray.
8. Bake in pre heated oven for 15 minutes or till done.
9. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool. Makes around 24 no-€™s.
10. Place on a serving tray and serve immediately or store in cookie jars.