|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cocktail peanuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk chocolate pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Caramel ice cream topping||12 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease foil, place it in the baking pan and set it aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour and brown sugar.
2. Add butter and blend using a pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
5. Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Garnish with peanuts and chocolate pieces over the top of baked layer.
8. In a small bowl, stir together caramel topping and 3 tablespoons flour.
9. Drizzle over top of peanut-chocolate layer.
10. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until caramel is bubbly.
11. Cool in pan on wire rack.
12. Lift the foil and peel away from edges carefully.
13. Cut into bars, cool and serve at once.