|Vegan margarine||3 Ounce (85 Grams)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Ounce (45 Grams)|
|Syrup||1 Tablespoon (Bare)|
|Almond essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Rolled oats||3 Ounce (85 Gram)|
|Whole meal flour||3 Ounce (85 Gram)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. In a bowl add margarine and sugar and cream them using hand blender.
3. In a separate bowl blend syrup and almond essence and cream them together.
4. In another bowl combine rolled oats, whole meal flour, baking powder and salt, and add this to the sugar mixture.
5. Divide the mixture into 30 equal sized portions and flatten them into 2 inch rounds and place them on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake the mixture for about 10-12 minutes.
7. Serve oat macaroons as a evening snack along with tea or coffee.