|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red food coloring||3 Drop|
1) Beat together egg whites, vanilla and salt until soft peaks forms.
2) Then slowly add sugar and beat until stiff peaks forms.
3) Add flour and coconut to the egg mixture. Make dough.
4) Separate 1/3 of the dough and add food coloring to the 2/3 dough.
5) Mix until entire dough is pink. Make 1/2-inch balls and lay them on greased cookie sheet.
6) Make a tiny indention with thumb and then place ¼ inch ball of white dough.
7) Now, bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Let it sit for a minute.
8) Serve the macaroon bonbons as desserts on special occasions.