Barry and Phoebe make some funky chocolate cookies
1 Tablespoon (For greasing)
Self raising flour
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/ 375 degrees F. Grease 2 baking pan with butter and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter, browns sugar and caster sugar.
3. To the sugar mixture sift in the self – raising flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Mix well.
4. Add in the vanilla extract and egg and mix thoroughly.
5. Stir in the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. Mix well.
6. Dollop the mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake for 15 minutes. Bake for 7 ½ minutes on one side then flip and bake for remaining time.