1. Grease baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/Gas mark 4.
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, cream together dark brown sugar, sugar and butter.
3. Add in the egg yolk, egg and vanilla essence. Stir well all the ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture into the sifted flour mixture and add in the chocolate chips. Mix well.
5. Dollop the mixture into the prepared pan according to your preference and bake for 10 – 15 minutes.
6. Serve Chewy Choc Cookies with milk, coffee or tea.