2. Sprinkle little flour on a counter top and roll the sugar cookie dough out to ¼ inch thick sheet. Cut out with fun cookie cutters.
3. Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until a light golden brown.
4. Once the cookies have baked place them on a cooling rack and let cool completely.
5. In a bowl, combine powder sugar, butter, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and milk. Beat well.(Start with just a tablespoon of milk and add more if you feel the frosting is still too thick.)
6. Frost the cookies and decorate as desired.
Want to double your excitement this Halloween? Try making these Halloween Cookies. These sugar cookies are easy to make and you can get as creative as you want with the decorations. Happy Halloween Day cooking!