|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Crisco||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt; keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl, cream together sugar, Crisco, eggs, milk, and vanilla.
4. Stir in flour mixture into the egg mixture to make a dough.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into 1 1/8 inch thickness.
6. Using a cookie cutter, cut out cookies and place on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes until cookies are lightly browned.
8. Immediately remove cookies from sheet and sprinkle sugar, if desired.
9. Serve warm Sugar Cookies.