|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|For pecan filling:|
|Corn syrup||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the cream cheese, flour and butter. Mix well.
3) Wrap the mixture in plastic and chill.
4) Shape the chilled mixture into walnut-sized balls.
5) Into miniature muffin cups 1 ¾-inch in diameter, press the balls.
6) To make the pecan filling, beat the eggs til they are light.
7) Add the flour and sugar and mix well, beating constantly.
8) Add the vanilla, syrup, salt and pecans. Stir well.
9) Into each pastry shell, drop about 1 teaspoon of Pecan Filling.
10) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Let the tassies cool and store in the fridge.
11) To serve, place the Tassies on a decorative serving plate and serve chilled or at room temperature.