|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|For pecan filling:|
|Corn syrup||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the cream cheese, flour and butter. Mix well.
3) Wrap the mixture in plastic and chill.
4) Shape the chilled mixture into walnut-sized balls.
5) Into miniature muffin cups 1 ¾-inch in diameter, press the balls.
6) To make the pecan filling, beat the eggs til they are light.
7) Add the flour and sugar and mix well, beating constantly.
8) Add the vanilla, syrup, salt and pecans. Stir well.
9) Into each pastry shell, drop about 1 teaspoon of Pecan Filling.
10) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Let the tassies cool and store in the fridge.
11) To serve, place the Tassies on a decorative serving plate and serve chilled or at room temperature.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6253 Calories from Fat 3056
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 352 g541.5%
Saturated Fat 161.5 g807.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1305.3 mg435.1%
Sodium 2275.6 mg94.8%
Total Carbohydrates 759 g252.8%
Dietary Fiber 20 g80.2%
Sugars 201.3 g
Protein 72 g143.4%
Vitamin A 171.6% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 55.1% Iron 122.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet