Secret Kiss Cookie
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Vanilla - 1 teaspoon
All-purpose flour - 1 3/4 cups, un-sifted
Walnuts - 1 cup, finely chopped
Kisses - 1 (6 ounce) package , about 36
Confectioners' sugar - as needed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
2. In a large bowl, using a electric mixer cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually add flour and nuts; mix at low speed until well blended.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour until well chilled and firm enough to handle.
5. Using a 1 tablespoon measure, shape the mixture around an unwrapped chocolate kiss and shape into a small ball; kiss should be covered completely.
6. On an ungreased cookie sheets, place the balls and bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes just until cookies are set; do not brown.
7. Remove cookies on wire rack for cooling slightly.
8. In a plate, take confectioner-€™s sugar and roll the balls in it.
9. Serve Secret Kiss Cookies as snack.