|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crisco||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), sifted|
|Cream of tartar||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Crisp rice cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt; keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl, beat sugar and Crisco until creamy.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
5. Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and blend well.
6. Add cereals; mix well.
7. Using a teaspoon, drop batter on a cookie sheet.
8. Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
9. Serve warm Cereal Cookies for a healthy evening snack.