Chocolaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), soft|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Natural cereals||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a sieve, sift flour with baking soda, salt and cocoa.
3. Grease cookie sheets and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter with sugars until fluffy.
5. Add flour to the sugar mixture and beat in eggs, milk and vanilla.
6. Add cereals and chocolate pieces; stir to mix.
7. Using a teaspoon, drop batter on greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
9. Let the cookies cool in sheet for 5 minutes and then remove on wire racks for cooling completely.
10. Serve Chocolatey Chocolate Chip Cookies with tea or coffee.