These delicious cookies are the perfect dessert to bring out during the Fall/Halloween Season. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
1 Can (10 oz) (organic)
Whey protein powder
3 Tablespoon (Leveled) (vanilla)
Pumpkin pie spice
2 Cup (32 tbs) (steel cut)
4 Teaspoon (4 packs)
1) Grind the oatmeal to form a flour.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make the cookie dough.
4) Place the cookie dough in the fridge to chill for about 15 minutes.
5) Coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
6) Drop the cookie dough onto the coated baking sheet with a spoon to make the cookies. Scoop out the cookie dough and drop onto the sheet.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
8) Remove the baked cookies from the oven and let them cool down.
9) Serve the yummy sweet cookies as a Holiday or Halloween dessert. These can also be served as a snack.
Holiday season is around the corner and you are looking for a yummy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then you must watch this video and learn to bake the perfect Holiday pumpkin cookies, the healthy way! This recipe is easy to make and uses essentially healthy ingredients that promise to pack the yummy cookies with all the goodness. Watch to know more!