|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sifted powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) Take a baking sheet and coat it with cooking spray. keep aside.
2) Take the margarine and sugar in a bowl. Beat them.
3) Add flour and cornstarch. Beat the mixture again.
4) Put salt along with the flavorings. Beat them well.
5) Take the dough and press it with a cookie press.
6) Spread them on the coated cookie sheet.
7) Bake the cookies for 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
8) After 15 minutes, allow the cookies to cool.
9) Serve the cookies when it is cold enough.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1666 Calories from Fat 798
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g138.1%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 528.6 mg22%
Total Carbohydrates 202 g67.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 58.9 g
Protein 10 g20.3%
Vitamin A 77.6% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 26.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet