|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sifted powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) Take a baking sheet and coat it with cooking spray. keep aside.
2) Take the margarine and sugar in a bowl. Beat them.
3) Add flour and cornstarch. Beat the mixture again.
4) Put salt along with the flavorings. Beat them well.
5) Take the dough and press it with a cookie press.
6) Spread them on the coated cookie sheet.
7) Bake the cookies for 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
8) After 15 minutes, allow the cookies to cool.
9) Serve the cookies when it is cold enough.