|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flaked unsweetened coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In 2 baking sheets, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and honey together for 6 minutes.
4) Then beat in the vanilla extract and gradually stir in the flour.
5) Fold in the flaked coconut and drop by teaspoonfuls about 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheets.
6) Place each bach on middle shelf of the preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes, until lightly browned.
7) Remove and allow to cool on wire racks.
8) Serve the Haystacks on a platter.