|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar frosted cornflakes||3 Cup (48 tbs), crushed to measure 1 1/2 cups|
|Chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 package, 1 cup)|
1. In a bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and beat well.
2. Now, add mixed together flour, soda, salt into the creamed mixture. Add crushed cereals, and work to a smooth dough
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
4. Swirl melted chocolate gently into dough, leaving big streaks of chocolate.
5. Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto unprepared cookie sheets.
6. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for about 12 to 15 minutes.
7. Allow to cool on wire rack.
8. Serve at room temperature.
Calories 3148 Calories from Fat 992
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g172.7%
Saturated Fat 24 g120.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 2583.4 mg107.6%
Total Carbohydrates 518 g172.6%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g52.8%
Sugars 245 g
Protein 31 g61.6%
Vitamin A 83.9% Vitamin C 102.6%
Calcium 142% Iron 90.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet