|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar frosted cornflakes||3 Cup (48 tbs), crushed to measure 1 1/2 cups|
|Chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 package, 1 cup)|
1. In a bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and beat well.
2. Now, add mixed together flour, soda, salt into the creamed mixture. Add crushed cereals, and work to a smooth dough
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
4. Swirl melted chocolate gently into dough, leaving big streaks of chocolate.
5. Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto unprepared cookie sheets.
6. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for about 12 to 15 minutes.
7. Allow to cool on wire rack.
8. Serve at room temperature.