Coconut Vanilla Macaroons
|Flaked coconut||7 Ounce|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Candied fruit/Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1. In a bowl, blend together coconut flakes, condensed milk, almond extract and vanilla.
2. Drop by round tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Garnish with candied fruit or nuts.
3. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for about 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
4. Allow to cool on wire rack.
5. Serve at room temperature.