|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked in warm water|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), beaten|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached white flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ginger powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease two baking trays and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine ¼ cup unbleached flour with all the other dry ingredients and mix well. Keep aside.
4. Drain raisins and combine with remaining flour. Mix well and keep aside.
5. In a large sized bowl, combine honey and butter. Beat well till creamy.
6. Add eggs and beat well till combined.
7. Add yoghurt and fold gently.
8. Add oat flour mixture and fold gently till well combined.
9. Add raisin- flour mixture and fold gently.
10. Drop spoonfuls of batter on to baking trays and pull while placing to resemble long cookies (similar to cats tongue biscuits).
11. Bake in pre heated oven in middle rack for 15 to 18 minutes or till pale brown in colour.
12. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
13. Serve cookies, warm with milk.