Cocoa Wheats Cookies
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Coco wheats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
2. Add flour, baking powder, coco wheats, salt to the creamed mixture, also add raisins, ground cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for about 12 to 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool on wire rack.
6. Serve at room temperature.