Old Fashioned Lemon Sugar Cookies
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Frozen lemonade concentrate||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), thawed and undiluted|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
1. In a bowl, cream together, margarine and 1 ½ cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, lemonade concentrate and mix well.
2. Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt to the creamed mixture, also add buttermilk, nutmeg and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for about 12 to 14 minutes. Roll in 2 tablespoon sugar.
5. Allow to cool on wire rack.
6. Serve at room temperature.
Calories 2444 Calories from Fat 852
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 97 g149.3%
Saturated Fat 59.3 g296.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 347.6 mg115.9%
Sodium 1176.2 mg49%
Total Carbohydrates 365 g121.8%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28.1%
Sugars 171.1 g
Protein 32 g64.5%
Vitamin A 58.7% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 26.6% Iron 69%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet