|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Shortening||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
1) Preheat oven to 350 to 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
3) Combine thoroughly.
4) On a greased cookie sheet, drop the batter by teaspoon.
5) With a wet fork, press on the top of the drops.
6) Place the cookie sheet inside oven to bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
7) Cool the cookies on the rack.
8) Serve by spreading with your favorite icing, if desired.