Pecan Cookie Balls
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted powdered sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted all-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter until soft, add 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar, salt, nutmeg and vanilla and continue creaming until thoroughly mixed.
3. Stir in flour and pecans and shape dough into small balls.
4. Place on baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
5. Remove from baking sheet and quickly roll the hot cookies in the remaining 2 cups powdered sugar.
6. Let it cool and roll again in powdered sugar.
7. Store in tight container and serve alongside coffee or tea or as snacks.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5562 Calories from Fat 3198
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 373 g573.8%
Saturated Fat 132.7 g663.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg161.3%
Sodium 273.3 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 530 g176.6%
Dietary Fiber 32.2 g128.9%
Sugars 303.1 g
Protein 52 g103.5%
Vitamin A 115.4% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 27.9% Iron 101.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet