|Sugar cookie mix||12 Ounce (1 package)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375F
2. Follow the packs instructions to make the packed cookie dough into round balls. Use butter and egg if indicated. Make 12 cookie balls
3. Pat the dough balls on to the ungreased cookie sheets and pat them down to form cookies and leave a little space between the cookies.
4. Bake four at a time for about 7 minutes till they are golden brown and firm
5. Le the cookies cool on cookie sheet for one minute
6. Prepare four 6-ounce custard cups by greasing the bottom of the cups.
7. With a broad spatula transfer the cookies to the custard cups one at a time. Mold the cookies over the cups to form cookie cups
8. Store at room temperature in a closed tin container till required.