Rice Flour Almond Cookies
|Rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely ground|
|Soft butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Ice water||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, sift together rice flour and brown sugar.
2) Mix in the almonds, and then work in butter with the hand.
3) Stir in the ice water.
4) Preheat oven to 375° and grease a baking sheet.
5) Break off tablespoon size pieces of the dough and shape into balls.
6) Arrange on a baking sheet, leaving at least 1 inch space between each.
7) Flatten slightly and place an almond in center of each.
8) Bake for 12 minutes on until light brown.
9) Serve as desired.