Sesame Seed Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted|
1) Preheat moderate oven to 375°F
2) In a bowl cream butter and sugar together.
3) Add egg and vanilla extract.
4) In a bowl sieve flour, baking soda and salt together.
5) Fold it into the creamed mixture.
6) Put in refrigerator and chill for 1 hour.
7) Make into small balls.
8) Dredge the balls in sesame seeds.
9) Grease baking sheets and place the balls in it.
10) Flatten lightly with the bottom of a water glass.
11) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
12) Serve warm.