|Cream of tartar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cold water||2 Teaspoon|
|Unbalanced almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Grease and flour a baking sheet.
2) Mix together the egg, salt, and cream of tartar and beat till thick and light yellow in color.
3) Adding little at a time, beat in the sugar, and continue beating till dissolved.
4) Mix in the flour.
5) Stir in the water, almonds, and flavoring.
6) Scoop up and drop in small mounds on the baking sheet.
7) Place in the oven at 375°F and bake for 12 to 13 minutes.
8) Remove from the baking sheet immediately.
9) Serve as a snack.