|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. In a large bowl of the electric mixer, add the butter and beat it well
3. When the butter becomes smooth and soft, add the sugar and continue to beat for five minutes till the mixture is smooth and fluffy and completely incorporated.
4. Add the eggs and the vanilla and beat well again
5. In a large measuring cup, spoon the flour to the required quantity of flour and level off
6. Blend the flour with the baking powder and salt.
7. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well to form stiff dough
8. Fill this Super Shooter with 1/2 cookie dough.
9. Press out cookies onto a greased 15 1//2X 12-inch cookie sheet
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375°F till the edges start to turn golden.
11. Set aside to cool on a wire rack
12. Serve warm or cold
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2851 Calories from Fat 1320
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 150 g230.6%
Saturated Fat 72.5 g362.6%
Trans Fat 6.7 g
Cholesterol 453.4 mg151.1%
Sodium 673.5 mg28.1%
Total Carbohydrates 343 g114.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27%
Sugars 152.3 g
Protein 33 g66.2%
Vitamin A 61.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 18.6% Iron 70.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet