New Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Regular oats||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Uncooked regular oats||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the soda, flour and salt. Set aside.
3) Beat together the sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl with the help of an electric mixer set at medium speed.
4) Into the oil mixture, slowly beat the flour mixture.
5) Add the oats, raisins and sunflower seeds and stir well.
6) Onto an ungreased cookie sheet, drop the batter by tounded tablespoonfuls.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 9-10 minutes, till the cookies are golden brown.
8) Serve warm or at room temperature with tea or coffe. Makes an apt snack.