New Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Regular oats||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Uncooked regular oats||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the soda, flour and salt. Set aside.
3) Beat together the sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl with the help of an electric mixer set at medium speed.
4) Into the oil mixture, slowly beat the flour mixture.
5) Add the oats, raisins and sunflower seeds and stir well.
6) Onto an ungreased cookie sheet, drop the batter by tounded tablespoonfuls.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 9-10 minutes, till the cookies are golden brown.
8) Serve warm or at room temperature with tea or coffe. Makes an apt snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5493 Calories from Fat 1819
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 208 g320.1%
Saturated Fat 30.4 g151.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 2564.9 mg106.9%
Total Carbohydrates 826 g275.2%
Dietary Fiber 62.3 g249.1%
Sugars 320 g
Protein 118 g236.7%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 53.2% Iron 212.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet