Sesame Seed Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sifted brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Sesame seed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a bowl, combine and cream the butter and brown sugar till light and fluffy.
3) Add in the egg, vanilla, and sesame seed and beat well.
4) Add in the flour and salt and blend well.
5) Scoop and drop by half teaspoons onto the baking sheet, arranging about 3 inches apart.
6) Place in the oven at 350° F and bake for 4 to 5 minutes.
7) Cool cookies for 2 minutes before removing from the baking sheet. If cookies stick, then reheat slightly.
8) Serve as a snack.