Crunchy Coconut Macaroons
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn flakes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take greased heavy brown paper and line baking sheets with them.
1) Take a bowl and beat egg whites in it until stiff peaks begin to form.
2) Gradually add sugar and beat until glossy.
3) Add corn flakes, vanilla and coconut.
4) Drop the coconut mixture by teaspoonfuls onto the paper and bake for about 20 minutes.
5) Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
6) Place Crunchy Coconut Macaroons in a snack dish and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1311 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.4%
Saturated Fat 23.8 g118.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 550.1 mg22.9%
Total Carbohydrates 265 g88.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.4%
Sugars 210.1 g
Protein 12 g23.6%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 73.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet