Crunchy Coconut Macaroons
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn flakes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take greased heavy brown paper and line baking sheets with them.
1) Take a bowl and beat egg whites in it until stiff peaks begin to form.
2) Gradually add sugar and beat until glossy.
3) Add corn flakes, vanilla and coconut.
4) Drop the coconut mixture by teaspoonfuls onto the paper and bake for about 20 minutes.
5) Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
6) Place Crunchy Coconut Macaroons in a snack dish and serve.